Sunday, August 8, 2010

What is Sunday Best?

In another show of my concerted effort to organize my blogging life, I have decided to create a feature I am tenatively calling 'Sunday Best.'  What is 'Sunday Best,' you ask?  Please allow me to explain.

Way back in the day, when I was blogging each and every, I was also including a daily photograph that I'd taken.  This, of course, required more time, work, committment, etc.  When I was reinstated to my blogging duties, that task fell by the wayside.

Which leads me back to 'Sunday Best.'  It is my current plan, though I have not yet set a weekly alarm in my phone, to resurrect the hobby of posting photos.  Some will be artsy-fartsy stuff (like this week's), while others will be family pictures displaying the Springfield Hofner's in all their glory (cough).

Quite conveniently and name appropriately, I hope to have your weekly dose of photographic exploration ready for you by 12:01 AM each and every Sunday.

The first installation of 'Sunday Best' is below!  Enjoy! (and feel free to comment.)

2 comments:

  1. I think you should look into journalism!!!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did try my hand at writing for the school paper in college. However, all my assignments were 'Interview this person,' a task I did not much enjoy. There seems to be very little room for creativity when your job is to simply tell about a new faculty member!

    ReplyDelete

They say that immitation is the sincerest form of flattery. In the blogging world, that is not true. The greatest validation you can give a blogger's mindless ramblings is to leave a comment. Your comment not only shouts to the world that you bothered to show up, but more importantly that what you read exuded some response! There can be no greater compliment!