Thursday, September 10, 2009

No Towel, Need Sleepy

Today is my first day of work since Annaliese came home. Quite inconveniently, she chose to be on an every 1 1/2 to 2 hour feeding schedule last night. Instead of two or three big feedings, she decided to sample the appetizers, taking short naps between.


Here’s how my night went. To bed after 12, up at 1, up at 3, up at 5, alarm at 6:15. When I tried to get up, my body ached so much, I actually couldn’t. Fortunately, but to little avail, I had built a little snooze time into my alarm schedule.

But now I sit at my computer, head nodding, trying to get something posted before I have to go to work . . . too late. I was hoping to tell you all aboubg vh fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff . . . . wwaah? Where am I and why does my head feel like I’ve been sleeping on a keyboard?

The moral of the story? Baby = No Sleepy.  Hi ho, Hi ho it's off to . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

They say that immitation is the sincerest form of flattery. In the blogging world, that is not true. The greatest validation you can give a blogger's mindless ramblings is to leave a comment. Your comment not only shouts to the world that you bothered to show up, but more importantly that what you read exuded some response! There can be no greater compliment!